View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 06:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
I think if you ask a hundred different people this same question (what are Twin Flames or Twin Souls) you will get a hundred different answers. Really no one knows for sure and no one has the market cornered on absolute truth... we can only offer our opinions, based on knowledge we've absorbed from others (books, channelers, our own teaching guides and even our own inner knowing ). In my understanding, at the time souls were first cast from Divine Oneness (i.e., individualized aspects of Divine Oneness separating from the Whole in order that God might know itself in miriad forms and expressions), SOME souls chose to further divide in two, in order to go forth in a more expansive way and experience more of what there is to experience, and thus more quickly find their way back to conscious recognition of their oneness with All. Not all souls chose this path. More did not than did. Therefore the percentage of Twin Souls/Flames is rather small. Those who DID choose this and DO have a Twin out there seldom choose to incarnate in the same time/space.. after all, the purpose of dividing in the FIRST place was to increase the speed and expansiveness of experience, growth and learning! Usually they will be separate, but if one is in the earth and the other is not, the one remaining in spirit will often act as guide to the one embodied. On those rare occasions when the longing for union with the other portion of ones unified soul becomes too great to ignore, they will sometimes arrange to come into incarnation in the same time and space in order to facilitate meeting and joining as a couple. These relationships can be the most exquisite of pair bonds (I speak from experience) and also the most challenging, for who can challenge you and push you to the limits more than an aspect of yourself...! It is a relationship like no other, and when/if you experience it, there will be no denying who you are to one another.

(IMO )

Beautiful post...
I've half a mind to chuck the prior posts where I'm trying to point to texts describing a mystical experience...because really it's just all about the love...I could give a flying flip about the intellectual aspects and such...LOL...

I just love him, heart and soul. That's it
7L

Last edited by 7luminaries : 03-11-2010 at 07:07 PM.