View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 03:06 PM
Sourcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Makes absolutely perfect sense to me Sourcerer. Actually this answered a few of my questions in a way I wasn't expecting to have them answered. I found that message very comforting.

I'm very happy that you have been inspired to find greater inner clarity, my dear Holly. Blessings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristina
Hello my friend.... :)

You are saying that it is all consciousness... that once we are fully integrated into our higher self we will see it all (ego/not) as level of consciousness that are being channeled... Ahhh... I get it best this way! Because we are pure consciousness in total. See - at a lower level - humans see channeling as something above and beyond from the higher realms - some new insight they did not know... To embrace your concept, you must go higher and see it all as coming from one source... lower to highest... knowing there can and are distortions on the message based on ?? the human personality/history/beliefs... unless one is fully integrated with the higher self... which, is our goal!! And, still, the messages filter through the human self in certain ways - or is it a totally clear message once you are fully integrated??

Sorry for all the questions?? Trying to wrap my 'head/mind/intellectual self' around it?????

Much Love and Light to YOU!!!

Cristina

Asking a number of questions is fine, friend. Yes, true, I am essentially saying that all is consciousness... Here, I ask you to do this, to allow this, if you will:

For a few minutes, get centered and imagine placing your questions within the Silence, within the Stillness of your Heart, your Spiritual Heart. Simply allow the questions to go "unanswered," if you will, without feeling that you need an intellectual reply or an intellectual understanding. For this exercise, place your intellect into this Ocean of Silent Stillness. Let go of the intellect, because you are not the intellect; it is just a part of you, an aspect of the mind, but it is not the Whole Mind, the Divine Mind.

Now, see if you can detect the very source of your thoughts that arise. Just allow any thoughts to arise, but do not attach any importance to them; they are just thoughts. See if you can detect any separation of any kind. Are there any divisions in this Ocean of Consciousness? Is there a separate "you" and a separate "me?" These questions are not important in themselves. Just see if you can get a clear sense of the source from which all thoughts arise. See of you can FEEL a sense of Divine Presence, Divine Awareness. This is a FEELING exercise, not an intellectual one. FEEL the Awareness, the Presence behind all thoughts, all questions, and all movements of the mind. You can even imagine or sense It as Clear, Pure Light beyond description.

Is there ultimately any distinction between one thought or another? Positive, negative, good, bad, etc. In this Infinite Ocean of Consciousness is there any difference? See if you can FEEL the Wordless Truth. Do you sense the Unconditional Love "behind" all thoughts and forms? This Unconditional Love is God; It is Source. It is Silence and It is Stillness. But forget about these words for a minute and sense the Unconditionally Loving Divine Awareness that is the Foundation of all things... And trust that this Divine Awareness will present you with greater clarity and answers in regards to the questions that you placed within the Silent Stillness