View Single Post
Old 29-08-2013, 04:38 PM
white123

Incredible - just googling around and found a post that is about me!

I have the exactly same feelings!

It is just bothering me 'cause this year I will turn 30 and I would like to be in a relationship.

I know every one "advice" - just be yourself, do what you love.. c'mon..

Last year I started my own business - I do all day on my project and I didn't think about girls at all! No one single tough - and you know what? NOTHING! I think this is quite normal that when you are at home all day and programming, the sexi girl just don't knock on your door and say - hello, I wanna date you! In other way - when you are going to fishing - you need to take a fishing equipment to get one. when you are going to hunting - you need a gun. So when you want a girlfriend - just be yourself and do nothing about it? REALLY?? In which universe?

You want to tell me that when I don't want it, I don't think about it and I will meet the one (she, of course, doesn't want it and think about it too)? Hmm.. good luck..

the second what is bothering me is that what I have read in one book about this: "don't do the woman the priority of your life" - or you will loose her..

c'mon! I know SO MANY guys in my age whose lives can be described like this " wake up, go to job (they hate), go home, watch soccer or TV, have a beer, have a sex with a GF, go to sleep)..

They have NONE of my dreams and they have tried NOTHING to have a better life - still having GF and regular love/sex!

<>

Third: have a hobby - last year I bought an RC model. When I was playing with it - I was really happy BUT I was still feeling that something big, something important is missing me right now! And than I feel like an almost 30 years old idiot playing with rc model and not f.ing his GF!
What other hobbies? reading book? great! It is really relationship making hobby.. Or collecting stamps? :)

We need love, we need sex and we need it now! not as 50 years old! Every day our stamina, energy and taste is going down! NOW is the right time!

I know so many people which have nothing but only GF. Drinking alcohol, smoking, job less, but still with some pretty GF for sex and love!

Last summer I realized a hard fact - I was on my way home from language course (trying to learn something new, have a better feature, THINKING..) and I met one of my friend - very modest IQ, jobless, drinker - just heading to the city with really sex GF! <>asking myself - why am I bothering..? for what?! To have money = have a big house = be there ALONE?!

I was talking about this with my friend (39yold) very intelligent but ugly and shy and he told me about his friend - unemployed, 1 kid with one lady, now dating another lady :)

And then I just got it! IT IS ALL ABOUT LOOKS!

If you are pretty - you are ALWAYS in relationship!

SO MANY pretty ladies with broken lives, drinking a lot, jobless, smoking, acting like a strippers BUT ALWAYS in relationships! Because there is always a men who want them. ALWAYS! And they are really thrash inside.. but nice body = relationship.

<>, somebody of us are born not pretty and then having problems all life with finding anyone. I think you are about 5 but wanna date 8 - 10, right? I know it, believe me..

So, forget all this stuff about being yourself, hobbies and so on, and go hunting.

If you are 5, and wanna date 8, you need to add +3. how? ask car dealer for help for example.. with ferrari you can be 3 and dating 9 with no problem :)

Women are just for money and confidence. When you are born as 5, date 5 or "bribe" some 8 with some other bonus points! it is life.. it is how it is going..

One my friend after break up needs a girl a lot!! A LOT! It was very very opposite of all advices about attraction! He spend all time on the internet and have 2 dates for a day! :) After about 10 meets he finally found the one - it is now 5 years old relationship. They are really made for each other! BUT he dates always very good dressed and use a car. You need to play a little with basic psychology - you are what you wear! Never ever underestimate this fact!

And my last advice: don't ever tell the girl everything on the beginning - just go for fun! the girl must be the one which will be like "do you want something more serious"? and so on.. and not you! you are the men! you just wanna play! (officially) so let girl play her role (convince him to relationship) and you play your role (I wanna sex only) - you got me? ;)

edited by SF staff

Last edited by in progress : 31-08-2013 at 05:28 PM.