Thread: light warrior
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 06:29 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Please read the quote I gave from TerramineLightviod
Do you mean this quote:
"the problem is... that you didn't look up the definition in a dictionary to see that you were... wrong? You don't get to just make up definitions of words, especially when trying to scrutinize other people." ?
As I already said: I used the term “religion” in the sense of a dogmatic belief system. This is not so different from a dictionary definition. So were is the problem?

Or do you mean that quote:
" you have to be looking at what /they/ are saying, not your unfathomably wrong assumption of what they are saying." ?
I do know what atheists say and believe. I gave you three examples of what atheists dogmaticaly believe in my last post:
- Atheists believe without any prove that human consciousness is created by the human brain (because they deny the possibility of the existence of a soul).
- Atheists believe without any prove that we all developed through biological evolution (natural selection) because they deny the possibility of spiritual forms of evolution.
- Atheists believe without any prove that the whole universe is made up of substantial matter (atoms) although the material universe could also be a virtual simulation our souls created.