View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 01:48 AM
Administrator
Happiness can even be in one's tear's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova
Of course spirituality makes me happy if the rest of other things remain Okay. Can you be happy without things going well?

Hello

Good quesiton can ye be happy without things going well. At times one projects to the World being happy but in the home or deep inside one ye are not happy at all. Happiness is easy at time to fake. Put that false face to the World around ye ......but being truly happy is a feeling ye have.

I have had many times in life where things have not been going well. Was I happy....one levels yes over all no. True happiness wehre I can now say I am happy with ME comes with that self acceptance one finds. Things do not always go well but I am happy to be here, I am happy to have the very breath I have.

I have been working with people in the last trasitions of life....and I have FELT that happiness in even their nearing death.

Lynn