View Single Post
Old 30-09-2011, 04:13 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiItsJustMeAgain
Well that's really interesting!!! You see I have had this weirdest (=craziest) feeling that I have actually lived in the future........ Is that possible too?? I mean like I said earlier I love new technology. I always want to have the newest in technology and I sometimes have had this repeating dream in which I was living in a very futuristic looking city and it felt so familiar, like a home. I also often, when something new is invented, seem to think that hmmm finally, like that something should have been invented ages ago, like I already know how to use that... I also have some fears towards "modern", now existing inventions. I feel like our technology is partially outdated, even the newest one. For example cars. I absolutely refuse to drive because it is ridiculously dangerous. I have never understood why people are willing to drive voluntarily and in my head I have always had this clearest picture of a transportation system that is 100% safe, automatic, and no driving needed. That seems to be my normal, how things are, even though they aren't...

Yep it's possible! That's what my guides tell me anyway. :)