View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 02:16 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
To be honest, you sound quite lucky. You've found your Twin Flame (the one that died) AND you've found a remarkable guy that you love.

As far as this guy being "remarkable" that is up for debate. Of course, I feel intensely for him but I could just be not seeing him for who he truly is, in an Earthly sense. I caught him in some lies along the way, which really hurt my feelings. I feel quite "cursed" and that's why I made this thread.

Quote:
Maybe "False Twin" is a bit misleading, because the term sort of makes it sound like he's a lie... which he isn't. He's a real guy, one that you really love.

I agreed that False Twin wasn't the right term but I had no clue how else to phrase it since I did mistake him for my twinflame.

Quote:
What if (hypothetically speaking) it was all planned for it to play out this way?. That you would meet your Twin Flame, but loose him, but find someone who feels like "the love of your life?" Not a common occurrence (I don't think) but actually rather beautiful.

I definitely give this leeway. I don't believe that everyone is meant to be with their twinflames romantically. (Of course I don't have to be right but it's just something I do believe.) When I first saw my soulmate, something told me he was "the one" but I never knew what that meant. I sure don't believe he is the twinflame, though because he doesn't mirror my essence.

Quote:
I don't accept the idea that you're somehow depriving some other woman of THEIR Twin Flame by being with the guy you love. That's hooey. Most people will not meet/be with their Twin in this lifetime anyway. If it's meant to be it will be, and loving him in no way would change that. And keep in mind that not all Twin Flame relationships are romantic ones anyway.

I agree with this paragraph. As you've stated, I don't believe all twinflame relationships are meant to be romantic in this life. I'm not even sure if I believe at base, they are romantic anyways or rather just a simple truth. (They are spiritual mirrors.) Human romance and spiritual oneness can be more or less important depending on our own values. I agree though: Loving this man doesn't change fate.

Quote:
So bottom line… do what feels right to you. It sounds like you're quite happy loving this guy, even if you don't believe he's your Twin. So love him. Follow your heart.

At this point, I severed friendship with him last year but yet I can still feel him. He is not perfect as none of us are but I can still spiritually feel him around. This is great advice, though and also, thank you for staying on topic.