View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 08:59 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
Firstly I would question as to whether this man who died was really your twin flame if you didn’t love him then I would doubt it.

The love for the catalyst or false twin flame is still very strong this person is a near split, their soul carry a very close vibrational signature to your own soul and you’ve likely spent many past lives with them, In preparation for being with the true twin, probably spent more lifetimes with them, than your true twin flame you can also feel intense love for a soulmate that you spent many lives with

If you truly believe that this person is a false twin then I’d forget about it, because all “false twins” are still “twin flames” someone else’s Twinflame, they have their own twin flame here on earth and regardless of what anyone thinks ALL twin flames are coming together within the next few years and if it was really your twin flame that died he will be coming back as a walk-in soul, but again I doubt it, I doubt youve yet to meet a true Twinflame.

First of all, thanks for reading.. I DO LOVE my actual twinflame..It's just very pure. I KNOW the guy who passed away is my TRUE twin flame and I don't need anyone giving their opinion on whether or not I found a "real" twin as it is a subjective experience. You need to watch your tone while talking to others about their experiences and not project your own experiences onto others' truths..

The arrogant approach, "I know what a true twinflame is and you don't.." doesn't work for me.

(How do I know YOU know what you're even talking about ??...and so forth...It would be like arguing over the "correct" God.)

So, I would just leave comments like that one of it. IDC what you doubt concerning my TF or whatever. Comments like that really make no sense to make, unless you wanna have a circular argument...which is what it leads to..( unresolvable debate/argument.)...

Plus I have not given any reasons why I believe the dead guy is my TF..So you don't even have the details to even begin to decipher....I only realized what I had been doing wrong AFTER I saw my REAL twinflame..

In short, my soulmate does not mirror my spiritual essence but my twin does. All of the guys before never mirrored my essence back at me like my twin. The only reason I called my soulmate my near twin is because i mistook him for it. I don't even like the term, hence why I wrote it in parentheses.

Maybe my TF is already a walk in now or who knows how THAT all plays out...

My soulmate is someone else's twin. I get that..but we had more of an earthly encounter...Having a twinflame does not suddenly end all attraction and passionate relationships with others on the planet. =/

That is the angle I was coming from.

This post was written out of emotion, as I implied in the op... but I'm good now.