View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 04:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul.cimmerian
I just had a deep thought, sorry to get off topic.
In the past, a wide variety of health issues were lumped together in one diagnosis called Hysteria. To sum it up, professionals thought everything from epilepsy, anxiety, schizophrenia or sadness from being widowed were connected to the same disease.
So maybe I shouldn't lump all my problems together as "Twin Flame stuff" when in fact it's something else entirely? Oh good now I get to second guess myself again!
I've pretty much given up on seeing my TF again, but one time he told me he wanted to retire close to the area I live. So I might possibly see him again...wouldn't that be something...
Do you think you will ever run into your lady again?

no that is fine we about closed out what we were talking about and I didn't see how we could go on lol! As far as diseases... I'm not sure they are a 'disease'. Well they are in the sense that it makes you uneasy to have them lol! But I've seen enough of 'normalcy' to start wondering if it isn't just like putting cement over top of things... and diseases seem to make me 'vibrate' in various ways which is something I've taken as a good thing in general... of course I really don't know... but anyway I have so many diseases it would be a relief if I could just make them all the same thing! Then they would be easy to pick up and carry around!

yeah it is so dreamy the idea you could meet him then get along fine!

I dunno it seems impossible we would meet again with all the stuff I've heard.
My biggest reservation any more is she seems to like to betray my sensibilities, and that has even led to my death at inopportune times (in other lifetimes). Of course it isn't like I wasn't doing something that made me deserve it at the time... but still... it would be a real challenge to navigate with that tide, with those memories.

But at the same time there was a kinda waking dream once, before my second round of sorrows started that said I would meet someone, they would disappear for a long time, then they would be back. And kinda 'understand' if that makes sense? I liked that. I thought after meeting my TF it was about her, but, now I don't know as I later met someone else that it might apply to... the someone else gets a lot of play time in the synchronicities songbook they are playing for me... so... I don't know if I'm meant to see my TF again in this lifetime or not.

I'm sorry I talked so much about myself, I don't get to express myself in real life so if someone opens the door I just go crazy sigh.

edit - later I was curious about something you said. Do you have some of these illnesses too?

Last edited by FallingLeaves : 07-02-2018 at 07:43 PM.