View Single Post
Old 23-04-2019, 02:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchid_Goddess
Okay.

You knew something was up and then you met her. You’ve already been pulled in another direction. Good luck with that. The Universe never is according to plan.

So true, this person has come into my life to help me with another desire. With her help, it is the right time to start my business. She is an awesome person, but I can feel she is not an energy "match", I believe we were put together to help each other on our paths. Teaching and learning in both directions. The Universe provides always what is best for that time in your life.
If my ex hadn't left me it would have financially impossible for me to start my motorcycle business, so opportunity presents itself. Yet I still feel a pull from another, that person, like me, is Spiritually focused and hungers like myself to learn more, and do for mankind. I know greater things are coming, but I'm focused on the present. I was a teacher for 29 years, and in my business, I'm involving my past students in REAL learning. So a bike shop is a spiritual pursuit, LOL