View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 04:53 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by njbr1111
For those who have done much distant reiki treatments do your subjects tend to have the same physical and other symptoms as when you do reiki in person ?

I know that the universal energies are working regardless, but i'm curious. In person most of my subjects usually do experience physical symptoms and visuals however in the two distance sessions performed this was not the case.

Does this seem to coincide with the experience of other reiki practitioners ?

thanks,
njbr.

I had to go back and have a re-read as i may have missed the point first go around. The clients individual symptoms do vary for me but the lethargy and having to wake most of them up is pretty much standard. I think that clients at a distance may not let themselves go as much as ones that are in front of you uneffected by phones, kids and such. Those that can trully relax with your hands keeping them secure may be in a calmer state of mind to experience the visual images, colours, OOBE's etc that come with the meditive state associated with transfering Reiki energy.

Kristin050585, You are not "only" a level 2, you are capable of achieving great things, which can change peoples lives.