View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 07:28 PM
Experiencer

[quote=bartholomew][color="DarkGreen"]
There is a natural progression which states that first comes faith. This is sufficient for the beginner. Next is knowledge. After a time we accumulate this and it will naturally replace faith. We now know things for sure. Lastly is wisdom which is the child of knowledge, born of experience. It is safe to assume that an older person has their own wisdom. It is, after all, hard to avoid.

* * Just getting it; how to be aware when things are written. And you've all written today. Barth . . I'm not clear where you're 'coming from'; perhaps it's just me, and I'm NOT of the belief faith is replaced by knowledge?!? I can't even imagine what you mean. To me faith is that things being exactly as they should be, things always work out, this higher power doesn't necessairly prevent things from happening, so we have faith not to worry, faith love is the most powerful energy there is, blabla blabla blabla. Wisdom is from experience, so how does that replace faith?!?

I'm quite certain you won't even reply and I won't be surprised. So I'm letting this go. I think something is a farse!