Thread: A friend died..
View Single Post
Old 19-09-2015, 04:36 AM
Experiencer

A friend died..

My Friends Mom died who was also a friend of mine. She was a kind woman and helped me out when I was in need. I lifted her up in my mind and I prayed to the Buddhas.. I did a Chenrezig Practice for her and I did Tong len for her. I did a few rotations of Om Mani Padme Hum. I drew a picture to offer to her guidance in her transition.. It was the Buddha Dharma.. It was the best gift I could possibly give her. As I sat and meditated on bringing her peace and love in her transition a Buddha appeared in union with me and was doing mudras for her.. He then floated away out of my body and then I saw 4000 thousand Buddhas all praying for her.. They offered me a gift of flowers and I thanked them and told them how I love them. They told me to be Strong! They said I am on the right path.. I had a powerful vision of the Buddhas helping my dear friend in her journey. I got loving chills through my Body and they told me to be at peace because they will guide her well..

I had a powerful feeling of confidence that I'm on the right path. I felt that the Buddhas were watching over me and guiding me.. It was marvelous.. I felt at peace and strong in my convictions.. I never felt so blessed by the Buddhas as I did tonight praying for my friend to be guided in her journey through the Bardo.

Out of all the emoticons listed this and this describes everything