View Single Post
Old 19-11-2018, 08:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
I swear, it's getting worse, every day. If we don't change for the better, any sooner, then we might end up like the dinosaurs or worse, in an "H.G. Wells Time Machine" type future where mankind is divided into two races; the Eloi and the Morlocks. I'm not making this up, either. I am being dead serious! There is so much hate in our world and vile people who do cruel things and it's not improving for the better. First of all, it seems that mass shootings are now an everyday thing. Then you have people on the internet refusing to be nice and they ALWAYS get away with it and that's just wrong! Nothing is being a addressed with bullying and the congress seems to careless. I really hate to see where mankind will be, in the next 100 years. I don't even want to imagine. Be optimistic all you like, but I bring up a good point.

*sigh* well this question to me hits home because I both think I know the answer and also need desperately to apply it to myself. lack of consciousness is part of it, but much of it has to do with people being too far deviated from themselves, or their inherent nature and nature in general. the deeper it gets the harder it is to revert to our true selves. and sometimes it seems we need community or camaraderie to help us realize what we need or could know, and support to get there. the paradigms in the mainstream are currently to keep us in the dark, nescient, and separate to our detriment. more people need to get together and keep sharing information and insight til the right truths are at the forefront and commonly held as they should be. anyway.. nature is key and that includes our inherent love nature that is native to human beings, and probably beings in general but I can't claim to know thaatt much about it lol. We are so complex yet still simple. We need nature and touch with divinity between us and beyond us. We even need to help create it and participate in it.. and I believe most all people can be redeemed and returned to their great divine state. but we need improved culture to facilitate this