View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 08:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

Isn't your reality the way YOU percieve things...

and yet even so we are able to have these conversations
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
after reading jeremy I was interested in adding text after the fact:

ISAIAH 6, 9-10
“‘Be ever hearing, but never understanding; be ever seeing, but never perceiving.’ 10, Make the heart of this people calloused; make their ears dull and close their eyes.[a] Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed.”

Mark 4:10-13
10 When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11 He told them, “The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12 so that,

“‘they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!’[a]”

13 Then Jesus said to them, “Don’t you understand this parable? How then will you understand any parable?
--------------------------------------------------
the basic gist of it is you can be quite clever with physics, and yet still be quite dead. And what is the point in that?

But it basically means everything HAS to be some form of lie or untruth, you can't rely on anything said as being 'accurate' in the way we mean to be accurate because it has all been said to dull the sense, blind us, make us so we cannot hear. Our ability to reliably project the future out of the past has been circumvented in ways we can't even begin to comprehend. And we have no hope of relieving that situation because we don't even have enough sight to believe it is a true rendition of the facts, in fact anyone you ask will say the truth is quite the opposite!

When God plays a card he really slams it down.
---------------------------------------------------
I believe Jesus also said something to the effect of 'I'm so glad you (god) made them blind, so they could not see, for what you ask of me would not be possible if they knew where their end must lie'.