View Single Post
Old 15-08-2017, 11:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Being confused as chuckle face (ground) said, only keeps you from being what you already are. The rest is a complimentary awareness. Listen to the/your eight year old, his wisdom shows you the true face already, his confusion will be felt in you and that confuses him, if you just cant relax and enjoy whatever flows and wants to be shared as a mindfulness of life and others in the awareness you already know and hold true to you more open without confusion, then you will be confused as chuckle face shared.

The mind likes to dictate right order and make sense of things, but being yourself at some point doesn't require the mind, to just be. Its a whole body awareness of being you is how we live this stuff now. Let the real stories of life teach you and the eight year old. Your truth in how it all fits your way is not the way of the truth shared in teachings, when you know the way, you find the way of life that matches your knowing or awareness as that piece of knowledge. You just practice being it, you don't have to practice speaking the knowing of it. That's for chuckle faces..

Just remember that there are those who choose to take Buddhism into a whole other world and circle and each step of the way through the practice is a changing point of awareness for each individual as a practice and how that practice serves humanity.. Some serve the temples, some get more real and serve life itself, through connection and sharing in the real world.

And look I am no Buddhist or no nothing of the teachings accept what I am in me that relates as myself in reverse order to many others in regards to Buddhism. I came to know myself first then the teachings made more sense from the point of resonation in feeling, the more I read and understand through others and their purging of texts. But really you don't have to listen to me. Listen to yourself and feel that confusion and let it go..

Let the next wave commence...;)
That hit home.....thank you I really felt that and couldn't agree more.
....hugs.....

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness