View Single Post
Old 14-02-2012, 08:10 AM
oliviasang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulous
Point taken - sorry LOL I just hear stuff like this and go *WINCE!!*... ummm I guess I can just put it this way. Imagine that name as a key that unlocks a corresponding part of your deepest self. You may have multiple ones that unlock multiple parts. Now imagine how good AND how bad that can be, depending on how it's used!!

Sorta like...Nebulous! Everyone here would call me Neb or Nebulous, right? It "unlocks" (so to speak) the part of me that is that chick with the weird rainbowfairy icon that talks about spiritual stuff! Right? If you called me Nikki however, you'd be touching on deeper aspects of me as a person, removed from a computer screen.

And if you called me by my full name with a loud shaming voice -- I'd think you were about to punish me for getting into the cookie jar!

Now just imagine that on a soul level!

Hi

Okay, I think I understand where you’re coming from. You have a name connected to a very personal and unfathomable part of yourself, your ‘soul’. If I felt that way about a name I’d be touchy about it too, lol.

I think we just see things differently. I use a name so people have something to call me besides ‘hey you’. I’ve had so many they’ve lost any true meaning.

My favorite name the one I identify with more than any other I share with millions of other people, momma. It’s not the name I connect to it’s the strings of binding between mother and child that is the true power not what label I put on it.

My guides do not call me by a name per se just a title for lack of anything else I guess. I’ve worked with entities for 20 plus years and have never given a name and yet even if I’ve never met them before they know who I am. It’s not the label they react to it’s the essence.

Shrug but to each their own. I thank you for sharing your thoughts as I really did want to understand.