View Single Post
Old 23-03-2018, 06:15 AM
Newbie ;)

All the information Astral mentioned, has been told to me throughout this. The thing about believing in God is still needs a proper on switch.
I've always been about; 'I'll believe it when I see it.' - mentality, otherwise it doesn't cross me. Or at least I don't get an interest in it.

The most that struck me about it all is during one of my prayers which I'm still practicing, my higher spirit made me more aware of me cursing.
F-bombs, all that. And as stated at one point, a lot of info is coming to me throughout all this. Where somewhere it all makes sense.

There has always been an interest in the spiritual, ever since childhood. If it isn't down to media, it was always the mystical in books and what not.
Immediately able to draw references to the bible, other religious books, as I've seen it all before.
Even since childhood interest in sports like Tai Chi, music like Goa Trance, specialized meditation.

I feel like all this is a draw into the spiritual that has always been there, but I always ignored it all. Because off my view on life in general.

If this is all some sort of trial for it all to get my attention, I rather not need it. The fact that all this has always been with me too.
In some cases I wish I didn't know, as if my mind isn't busy enough without it all.
Now I'm close to the end of a chapter in this journey, and the seeing is believing is still with me throughout.
Either what my visions are saying is going to happen or it's all bullocks. (Sorry to put it this way, that's still my view on it all).

Thanks for all the info so far. A lot of this is already a known to me.
Except for what to do about it all. I guess why I'm putting it all out in the first place.

Edit; 'The end of the journey or this part of the journey, interesting note, is right on Easter.