View Single Post
Old 24-10-2017, 03:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revya
Well to be honest to the two posters above me. I have a certain opinion of myself and my spiritual aura and I wanted to see if random strangers would give me an answer that is in line with my self-opinion or if they would have a different opinion entirely based on what energy I shared.

You really are a glutton for punishment, aren't you? lol

You reached out for confirmation from others when you should have sought deeper inside to determine if you really are channeling the energy you sense in your mind or if it's all mental. This is a question that is better suited for yourself in deep meditation; posting it to us is about ego, answering it yourself is about spiritual growth.

However since I'm a gamer I will play your game.

Your energy is fierce, but also weak. It's full of confidence and the desire to do good things but also polluted by many things I cannot see clearly. Probably arrogance, doubt, fear, anger. I see a fire that is very small but burning very powerfully, that's why I say fierce energy but weak. This fire is also very wide at the base and spread out, giving it an abnormal trapezoid shape instead of a balanced pyramid shape. This suggests to me that your energy is imbalanced and more centered around the base.