View Single Post
Old 19-04-2019, 11:29 PM
Master

Brieflamp . . .

If you have scanned through the posts in this thread . . . and have seen the suggestions given to Josephine . . . I would continue with those . . . using the word ‘HU’ as often as you wish . . . quietly or out-toned . . . sing or intone it to nothing in particular or to the sound you hear. The fact that it changes offers hints as to what it might be . . . and since I am NO doctor . . . I have NO idea on whether actual ear damage / tinnitus would come and go like that. But see how things develop. Any change in the actual sound may take some time. But if it DOES change into something else . . . you could be on the verge of fabulous discoveries.

I do not know specifically what you mean by hypnagogic hallucinations . . . and I do not want to just start making guesses. If you are seeing visual images . . . try to remember . . . the mind of and in itself has NO capacity to SEE anything on its own. Mind sees things via the physical body senses . . . sent to the mind . . . and then interpreted from there. But if yo’ve got your eyes closed and are “seeing” things . . . your mind is not doing that. As to just what is . . . I will leave you to discover on your own for a while.

Hearing actual inner sounds that have nothing to do with actual ear damage . . . and the inner images . . . often go together. This is FAR from unusual. IF on down the road you discover that this is what is happening to you . . . you are in for some fabulous adventures inside. Try to take this seriously.

Feel free to use private messaging here. Much of the info in this thread was offered to Josephine . . . and it still obviously could pertain to her experience. I hope it does. But there are many who might be experiencing this and just such generic advice such as this would help you gain some insight as to what this might be. Devotion and sincerity play a big part. Taking a bit of time to listen to those sounds and “work” with them . . . by walking into them and intoning HU . . . is also advisable. As mentioned before . . . pre-sleep is nice . . . and if you take this route . . . watch your dreams.

If it all just doesn’t seem to go anywhere . . . you can set it aside for a month or so . . . and the try again. Please don’t let it all affect your sense of self-worth if it doesn’t . . . “develop” . . . into something else. Bottom line is . . . if it is not actual ear damage . . . and you’d probably know it if it was because of sound noises or some other cause . . . if it is not ear damage . . . then it is coming from aspects or facets of your inner Self . . . for a reason. It is those reasons . . . or even a clue . . . that we are initially trying to uncover here.

Again . . . use private messaging if you wish. I really don’t wish to take the generic info much further in the general thread as it could easily “work for some but not for others” . . . and I do not want more specific information to interfere with anyone at this point. I might already have with Josephine . . . and that would be too bad.

It is often a slow process. Put some time in on this . . . and believe. Nothing is going to ask you to sell everything you have and move to India . . . or anything of the sort. If that happens . . . do NOT buy into it. This is between you . . . and LIFE. If it turns out to be exactly this . . . treat it with the respect LIFE deserves.

On we go.