View Single Post
Old 22-10-2018, 08:45 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
You seem to be sincerely asking, that's a very positive first step.

It's this simple: If you are angry, that is YOUR ISSUE, and nobody else's. You cannot blame someone for making you angry. You must take personal responsibility for feeling that way. In this case, you CHOSE to be angry with these people.

You could also choose to laugh at people who try to hurt you (that's what I usually do). You can also choose to love them in their ignorance (I'm not so good at that). You can also choose to forgive them for their cruelty (I don't do that much, I find it very hard to forgive). These are all choices. And you are responsible for choosing how you react.

I laugh at people like that, then forget about them and move on. If I find myself dwelling on it, and if I feel angry about it, I know that's my fault. And I take responsibility for my anger, and just let it go.

There are people out there saying that I give people on the Autism spectrum a bad name and I'm really sick of it. They're so wrong and they won't admit it! Instead, they want me to admit it. People have became so bitter, anymore! Not gonna lie! It's true!