View Single Post
Old 25-02-2011, 09:32 PM
Mandy

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace733
others have indicated that i am.. and i kinda think i might be.. i don't want to say i know i am... as for the hard life? definately.. i am still surprised that i am not 6 feet under at times... and when i share with others everything that has happened to me from a child to now, they don't understand how i can be so cheery and positive.. and sometimes i am not.. sometimes i go to a very dark sad place within.. but i know my soul is love.. so i try my best to focus on that instead of all the **** that has tested that faith..

you sound so much like me its a bit scarey (but not if you know what i mean), all I know is i always have to go forward whatever the weather and there is always someone who is in worse position in need of help. Everytime I talk to someone who is anyway spritual etc, they tell me I have some kind of gift, have an old soul or I am angel/lightworker of some discription or another. I really don't know what they see but hey. Can you tell me when in your sad place, do suffer greatly with guilt? I suffer the guilt thing really bad sometimes (things that happend years ago that were way out of my control, don't worry no abuse involved). I too try to go to a positive place, but it bounce back from time to time.