View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 10:26 AM
Experiencer

Hi Klaatu24!

Regarding Sylvia Browne, that information came from a Spiritualist minister who knew someone who had a bad experience surrounding that psychic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaatu24
Thanks too for the diet/nutrition info. Sadly, my body doesn't coordinate with soy. I'm definitely going to try the parsley and cilantro for detoxing (have been trying to find foods/herbs for this recently). Moringa Leaf sounds amazing -- I'll definitely try that too!
PM me your e-mail address and I will provide you with a list of 'tried and true' supplements.

<< Afterwards I learned that the nephew, while in attendance, had a vision of me fighting evil with a Star Wars light saber. This proved to be good symbolism. >>

Quote:
What a great vision! I LOVE Star Wars!
As do I.

<< So there I was at that Reiki seminar in 1998, the antithesis of the group think mindset of that yellow-energy Reiki Group Entity. They saw that my aura and energy were much different, they knew what I represented, and consequently astrally attacked. Having had much experience with astral attacks from Group Entities, I immediately knew what was happening and decided to leave the seminar early, which was a wise move. >>

Quote:
Gosh, I've never heard that before. Sorry you went through that.
It was more revealing than traumatizing and is a great, true story to share.

<< The medical intuitive suggestion is a good one. If you can give a reference for one on the East Coast, preferably in the Virginia-Maryland-Washington DC area, I would appreciate it. Thanks. >>

Quote:
I don't know any, but might know "someone who knows someone." I'll PM you, ok?
The suggestion you made for a medical intuitive in your PM will be followed up on. Thanks.
Quote:
Thanks again for your very interesting post.
You're most welcome!