View Single Post
Old 15-02-2017, 02:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Baile I wouldn't know where to start, to fully explain what I have become aware of.
neil... I studied esoteric Christianity for many years. I am aware of the "dark and evil" beliefs most spiritual/religious philosophies teach. But something happened to me in a metaphysical experience. I was wakened from a life-engagement slumber of my own creation. I went from fearing life, to loving life. I once chose the former; that was in my slumber. And now I choose the latter because I am wide awake.

Let's stick with Christianity. What did Jesus teach? What was his purpose?

To fill us with fear of demons?
Or to open our hearts to love and the benevolence of Creation?

That's the one and only question for me. A fundamental meaning of life question. In every moment, I have the CHOICE to engage with life from a fear perspective, or from a love perspective. And I always choose love. I don't have to think about or examine those demonic aspects, because they serve no purpose whatsoever when engaging in life. We are here to love. We are here to ascend as Jesus did. He ascended because he loved and lived in the light. And not because he feared and carried darkness around with him.