View Single Post
Old 25-09-2016, 12:13 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
Its good to ponder and ask these questions. A lot people don't want to know about death at all. They are scared. I would very closely with the other side as an energy worker, medium so need to know how things work energy wise. So this what I know from our energy, we have many layers of emotions that keep us in this reality. This is our 3d programming, out of body pur vibration goes up and our emotions, programming comes through stronger so we cn face things and as we move through all of this we go to our higher body. A higher vibration of ourselves. Our heart comes through as we go through our negative emotions. This is the higher self, all love, all light. Hope this explains things better for you. I like to share my knowledge but people don't understand me that well.

i understand what your saying, and i to believe in what your saying, how ever, i was not putting my personal believes into consideration when i spoke of what death could be , beacause, that is not the point of my post, the objective is simply discuss personal speculations made from other perspectives based on certain different theories that are out there.
it is always healthy to have a open mind and be willing to put in the effort to understand a situation from multiple perspectives and points of view, when you do this, you gain a deeper insight into the true reality and your mind may expand its consciousness into a higher state of understanding and being.

see, even though i have my own personal understanding of death that i gained from many lectures while in the astral, i will not judge the other beliefs of other people, because, in fact, who am i to say that they are wrong because what they believe does not match what i believe, i refuse to label ones beliefs as false based on my own beliefs, cause in the end, all our own personal beliefs and understandings are simply theories, mine is no different from yours or anyone elses, they are all only personal ideas and concepts that take form from within the experiences we have.