View Single Post
Old 24-06-2018, 09:40 PM
Master
Determining Where/location

I'm wondering, does any of you have a way of determining where something will happen? The type of location? And if so, how and with what cards?
I think Lenormand should be handy for this, but I still cannot work it out.
Or is it also possible to do this with Tarot and be accurate?

I'd love to know where I'm going to meet my new love, cos I keep getting messages -and increased intuitive feeling- that he's wanting to come in. But since I don't work due to physical problems, don't go out much either (lack of money) and live in a quite remote area, I sometime wonder where and how the heck I can even meet this man? I've put my faith in the internet for the last 5-6 years, yet I get this feeling I'm not going to meet my future man via the internet... (could be wrong, just a feeling).

With the Lenormand cards it so typical. Before meeting my ex, I drew cards on 'where' with my Lenormand as well, and I remember I kept getting the Stork over and over, often with either the Stars or Moon.
Just now I drew a few Lenormand and AGAIN I got the Stork (doh?!?!) and the Moon?
Doesn't make sense to me as Stork is a nursery or something higher up, like on top of something or a ladder
Moon... like the Stars I take to be at night?

I drew a few more cards from Akashic Tarot as these have travel and journey cards and so on. And I got "Ascent"! Also higher up. Another card... "Up in the Air", also higher up?
Two more Lenormand cards: Tower & Mountain, both also high(er up)...
Should I sit on top of my roof maybe, haha.

Now from pick-a-card readings I've gotten that I will meet him when I feel happy, doing what I love. But then I'm back to square one, as I do what I love at home :/

The 'higher up' stuff could be taken when I'm being seen, when I get seen and/or get recognition (Moon = recognition). But then it wouldn't really be an answer to "WHERE will I meet him".

Anyone?