View Single Post
Old 29-04-2012, 01:37 AM
iScorpio

I believe it can be a gift someone opens, or someone can try to refocus their eyes and seeing stuff that way, and enhancing with practise.
Oh btw- I don't see much energy at night, I feel it but I don't see it much. I havn't tried seeing auras at night but I'm going to tonight. If I don't see a bodily figure, I'll see to what looks like feet running across the road. It's so weird. But now that I'm developing seeing "ghosts" I might see them more at night.

=Rumar]Yeah, it comes naturally, some folks are just so tuned out of this sensitivity to the... whatever term you use to describe the "astral plane". Sometimes it's in control and other times it's just random moments. I was nowhere as close to the plane as I am every day currently, back when I only believed in ghosts and the typical things that Christians believe in. I was confused, not scared and kinda geeked out a bit later that night after realization.

A more recent event, it was during work back in 2009, it wasn't an orb and at the time I was putting inventory away into a cabinet and at some point I literally felt as though someone came in the office behind me (the cabinet is right by the door) and walked straight to the back room. They invaded the personal space as one would have to in order to come in and I turned to investigate who it was who came in. I didn't feel a wind pass through or by me but as though someone physically came in and headed back there. I walked back there, nobody was there. I of course was prepared for that sort of thing as I was already learning so much in this field that I was happy to have experienced it.[/quote]