View Single Post
Old 29-04-2012, 01:31 AM
Administrator
Hello

It might well at times come down to the level of understanding one is ready to embrace. Me mate lives with me a Medium I see dead people and he so does not want a thing to do with it all. That does not mean that from time to time he does not sense things....he does. At times says Lynn settle the dam house will be back in a bit and goes. He embraces whom I am but too is not ready to open that place for himself.

I so LOVe it when I now say do ye smell that or see that go have him give me the normal blank stare and one of our kids go yes....smells like and they are on the same page as me and at times not even in the same room. Or lol more fun GO to Dad dont sit in that chair as someone is there lol to have Dad sit and FEEL that shiver go up the spine as he has sat on someone. To see a large man jump is priceless !

More fun is the cat we have OMG she leaps 3 feet in the air at times.

We all have our paths we are on and I so to feel our level of vibrations to sense things. Would be a pretty boaring World if we were all the same would it not ?

Lynn