View Single Post
Old 30-09-2019, 04:08 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ..Space ( Time *) i (* Time ) Space....

Quote:
guthrio-Though I'm able to analogize the relationships as mirrored--depictions of yin-yang inter-dependencies (I believe I got that part right) Right?

There was not "yin-yang" in my comments in this thread.

Quote:
Would the negatively-oriented universe(s) have their own counterparts of dark energy and dark matter, as well....in the same manner in which you have described Spirituality, above?

There were no "negatively orient universe{s]" in comments in this thread.

Quote:
Could you opine why the typical positron-electron entanglement is mutually destructive, each ostensibly carriers of "charge" which cancel one another in "this" positively-oriented universe(s)...in such environment(s)?

Opposite charges attract. Like charges repel.

My numerical based four level/line torus has positive curvature { convergent } and negative curvature { divergent }. In scenario those geodesic based forces { phemomena } of Gravity and Dark Energy are not charges as found in quantized Observed Time { ---/\/\/\---> }

Ive attempted to be very clear on this for at least two years at SF and elsewhere.

Quote:
Just thinking that there must be a reason you feel so strongly about defining Spirituality in the mathematical medium you so favor....

You will need to specific the mathematical comments your refering two above. I have no idea exactly what your refering too. Thanks

Quote:

I have never asked questions like these, so feel free to ignore my ignorance of the mathematics involved!

Again, I have no idea what specific mathmatics your refering to. You will have to quote the exact comments your refering to. Please and thank you.

Quote:
P.S. This just popped into my head for some strange reason: Wouldn't inhabitants of a "charged" Universe always consider an "other" Universe's inhabitants as consisting of "oppositely" charged quanta? (see reference)

We could entertain false narrative hypotheticals for several years and many cosmologist and mathematicians do.

Most recently I came back to a URL site I hadnt view in a while involving Roger Penrose ideas and the latest looks into the micro-world of radiational spin that may relate specifcally to gravity. I dunno

..."Swirls of Light...."
https://www.sciencealert.com/penrose...clic-cosmology

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman