View Single Post
Old 22-05-2012, 09:30 AM
I love my Twin Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
:) hi there. I am not a big dowered right now -used to all the time - but now I am just doing healing, maybe I'll get back into it. -drifting sry. Back to topic, I started with small stuff and moved up in scale seeing more of a notice -they actually have a pendelum in a museum which is HUGE by the way, and follows Earth's rotation sort of thing. I never went, but I was shown in my physics class. I did use stuff sometimes as big as bowling balls or just big rocks, usually stuff with points though. They work and I think even bigger could've too, my arm just gets tired after holding it up for a while.

I know what you mean,when I use something big like that I rest my arm on a rail or something, it keeps the arm still and also gives it a rest.. It is interesting when you talk about the one in the museum, there is a feeling in the back of my mind that I might have seen a photo of one like that years ago. I am glad you have been able to use one as well that big, just shows the energy that is out there.