View Single Post
Old 21-05-2012, 08:59 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Hi, Thank you for your post Dreaming-for_Tomorrow, that is a good profile name as I feel that is what we should be doing, looking ahead for the future generations as if we don't they might not have one Another thing that has some times happened when I have shown people to dowse. Sometimes as can happen for a start when they are learning the pendulum wont move for them as sometimes people have to try a few times to get their mind right for it to work. Every time I have put my hand on their arm, away the pendulum goes strongly . I have also found the some people only get a small reaction, it may only just move so the chances are they would not be able to move much heavier. I am sure that there is a message there for us though that I am trying to learn about. That maybe we we should be looking more in that direction for a energy source, or maybe it is the rocks we should be looking at as I know some of them have so much energy, depending on what sort and where they come from. All the best on life's path every one Clarrie