View Single Post
Old 23-06-2018, 12:23 PM
Master
There is a story I would like to relate which may go to explain how to tell the difference between a malevolent being and a benevolent one.

The only One who I will give my soul to is the Hindu Deity, Lord Shiva...I totally love Him with all my heart.

Now, there are two sides to Lord Shiva..A peaceful Yogi, wise Sage, a kind, loving and compassionate being who creates and dissolves all existence through His cosmic Dance....and a fearful, ferocious Demon (Kaal Bhairava) who upholds Dharma, strikes fear and terror into the hearts of evildoers and the corrupt/unjust...this is called Lord Shiva's yakshaswaroopa or "demonic form" and it makes Satan and any other Demon look like pussycats by comparison.

I have seen this form of Lord Shiva and this is why I am not afraid of Satan or any other Demon.

One day, a few years ago, Lord Shiva decided to test me and appeared before me as Kaal Bhairava..His most terrifying and brutal form, saying "I'm going to chop your head off now... prepare to die".

At first, I was quite taken aback, but then I fully recognised and understood the "energy signature" of my beloved Lord and I prostrated myself at His feet... feeling totally honoured and blessed that He chose to appear to me in this way...and all I could say was " hello my darling, would you like me to sharpen your sword before you chop my head off? You know that I am all yours anyway, so how may I serve you?"

With that, Kaal Bhairava disappeared and in His place stood Lord Shiva, showering Grace and loving blessings upon me.