View Single Post
Old 25-09-2017, 01:16 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerfan55
What I don't understand about karma is that to assume everyone who experiences pain and becomes a victim to somebody, that it is either due to past karma or is divinely arranged. I have a strong background in Hinduism and this question has never left me alone. When i think of the Hiroshima bombing it doesn't make sense to me that something like that was divinely arranged, it took out countless ecosystems and countless innocent lives, perhaps many of which were pursuing a path. I don't want to delve to deep too deep into this.

This is the age old question of (1)why do good people get hurt. I'd really like to see a good answer to this.

Thanks, Blessings and Namaste.
(1) You don't know that, because you don't know their thoughts, desires, actions neither during this life nor in their past lives. Also, you most likely have a subjective idea of "good" and "bad".

I heard an interesting explanation of why the catastrophic predictions made by Edgar Cayce didn't come true: WW2. So, the great loss of lives was in the cards for the world, but because the WW2 let off the pressure, the tectonic cataclysms were cancelled. (I believe it was a Frank DeMarco interview on youtube).