Thread: UFO photography
View Single Post
Old 24-06-2017, 07:18 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaatu24
Awesome pictures! Am not familiar with the summoning or calling method -- but since extraterrestrials are very telepathic, you could try calling them with your heart -- send love to them. Might sound strange, but it's how I contact them.

You might even want to try sending love to them before you fall asleep (you know, not while taking pictures), and see if they contact you somehow. If they don't materialize, they might send you energy or images or songs or other methods of communicating.

Oh, and I don't mean to take you away from the photography, just to add to it, if you want to. :)

Yes I know what you mean. Well I think summoning them, the way I do it, is what you described, although you are right, I should put more attention on calling them from my heart and sending love to them. Simply I just look deep in they sky after meditating a bit, and ask them to come and show themselves. Yes I have been asking for contact before sleep too on occasion, but since I don't remember my dreams every time, I can't say for sure whether I had any contact that way or not. I am certain though, that in the past, when I was in my teen years, they had given me two or three prophetic dreams/visions, all regarding extraterrestrials and contact. I usually dreamed about seeing ufos once a week. One of the best dreams I had haha! Some of those dreams were incredibly describing as well, showing me things I don't think my subconscious mind could easily made up. I always craved a bit more substantial contact though. Well I guess I just need to get ready.

Do you have any luck with contacting them. I would be really interested in hearing about your experiences with them!