View Single Post
Old 18-02-2017, 03:10 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleMist
My Dad was diagnosed with terminal Cancer last week and he is going downhill fast. I saw him a couple of days ago and he was so thin & fragile, it just almost didn't seem like him. I'm very close to my Dad, he is a very Spiritual man, we connect on that level. I asked him if he was scared and he said no. I trust that he will be greeted on passing over, by his Mum and dad and Barney our beloved Golden Retriever.

I just can't get my head around how fast this is all happening. We all celebrated Christmas less than a month ago. I've just recovered from a complete nervous breakdown and now this. When I was ill, my Dad came to stay with me for a week; now when I look back, all the things we have done in the last three years, were saying goodbye to this life. Like going to his hometown when my Grandmother died and we went to see his old house.

I know I will see my dad again, but I'm aching so badly inside right now, as it's just all too fast, I love him so much and he is the best Dad in the world. I can't believe I'm writing this, I'm breaking inside.

He will have an amazing greeting and yes by animals too. I've read plenty of pets in the afterlife stories.