View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 03:42 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerOfKnowledge
Not everything works for everyone.
And not every deceased person will answer (maybe when you are a really strong medium) or maybe sometimes they cannot answer. Somebody told me that is costs them a lot of energy to make contact. I am not an expert in this.

No harm in trying, though.
I am pretty sure they are hearing you. And that the words on your letter will be delivered.
Thanks for the response.

Something really strange happened last night. I live in what's like a studio apartment with three people. So there are no other rooms, and we sleep together. We have a decorative, flock pencil tree that is 3-ft tall. We bought it in December for the holidays, and are leaving it up all winter since it also passes for a regular tree.

Well, I was sound asleep, so I couldn't hear or see anything. But two others in the room said the lights on the tree got so bright that they illuminated the entire room. They also said the lights not only were flickering and blinking, but there was a hissing noise. They said the lights dimmed, then lit the whole room up again before going out.

The lights obviously shorted out but the way it happened was odd. I have owned many decorative trees, especially trees 3-feet and under, and the light bulbs lasted much longer. And if they went out, they would just pop and go out quickly, not how our new tree did.

There are two reasons that I bring our tree up. Reason number one. This incident occurred the night I put out my letter. I also pulled up pictures of the deceased on my phone's screen, which stayed lit and was on top of the letter all night. Reason number two. Before this person died, they made a Christmas post online, which talked about Christmas decorations and their church. I know how much they loved Christmas, and they most likely would have loved our tree.

That may not mean anything, but the timing of what happened with our tree seems noteworthy. Also, I should mention that 3 weeks ago I entered an unusual deep sleep, then heard his voice in my head. He said, "Oh, well you don't have to." It always take me 30 minutes or longer to fall asleep. I could feel myself fading out really fast, then I heard his voice almost instantly.

I am keeping my eyes and ears open for anything else. I will keep the letter and pictures out for a couple weeks to see what happens. Somebody told me that the best time to reach out to a deceased person is right after they've passed, because if you wait too long they may only be able to respond with pictures.

I will keep in mind what you said about it costing them a lot of energy. I am just so thankful that they can receive my messages. In the meantime, I will try to be patient, and I am appreciative of the efforts from the other side~!