View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 12:39 AM
badcopyink

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Turn off... lack of loyalty and a person who just takes and takes and takes but cant ever give as much.
Control, thinking one owns the other person.

Not sure what part of the globe you reside but I don’t think my neck of the woods is home to very many who know how to love another freely. Love here always seems to go hand in hand with ownership and relying on the other for happiness. Seems to be worse with spiritual people as well. What’s wrong with treating a relationship like we do friends? Let it grow instead of slapping a label and expectations from the moment they meet. If you think about it, one day you meet a person and years later you’re realizing you’re besties. That’s how to build healthy relationships. Just let it happen naturally. This is why I said my initial statement of crazy being attractive. I would even add to it and say lack of social skills. Almost to a point where others view it as harsh or blunt. Because that takes a level of honesty. I seem to click better with those that will give you the shirt off their back and tell you that you’re getting fat in the same sitting. They don’t navigate life concerned with what others think of them. That’s more real to me than the person that would let you walk around with a whole leaf of spinach stuck on your teeth. You don’t have to be friends with these people for months to figure out who they really are. You can tell from day one.