View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 01:16 PM
Pathfinder

An interesting post.
I think that we get like we are because we follow a path that seem correct for us. Few of us have what I'd describe as knowledgeable teachers. Most get inspiration from other's books or those who profess to have inner knowledge.
I've noticed amongst spiritual healers that many have their own medical problems. and though they profess to be healers and some times they can, they are not in my opinion completely in control.
This leads me to think that many who get involved with "spiritual paths " are not prepared or have the full confidence or understanding to walk in the path of truth, as Jesus did.
I have spent many years trying to understand the science behind healing. Quantum physics has provided fantastic insights as to how matter, energy human cells interact, yet I can't seem to put it all together and make it work.
I know all the answers are out there and that there are no such thing as miracles.
May be its a case of "When in Rome do as the Romans do" that is to stop trying to be special and for us to just accept our limitations.