View Single Post
Old 23-02-2018, 10:07 PM
Master
When I started doing energy work more consciously, which itself took many years, I first gravitated toward working with respected human masters, and it was a lot of fun. High-level energy work done at a communal level. These were not necessarily soul family, of course, and are available to any sincere and engaged seeker.

Then, I got deeper into what I called higher-level healing which really just means, related to my own work. Involving the therapy, meditation, and karmic stuff that I was least adept at or, at least, was least eager to do. And which seemed the most difficult. When I experience a disassociation due to a severe heart trauma, it is disheartening, literally. After several months of space for healing, the heart centre opens up again, and that is always a bit frightening and requires readjustment.

Here, I worked more with transcendentals and I have to say, the transparency, depth, presence and the truth of this work are all amazingly beautiful in spirit. Likewise, my work with a few close soul family members has been very rewarding, all told. It teaches one quite a bit about the essence of proximity and the experience of love and trust. Also very rewarding has been higher-level healing with both guides and close soul family, all together.

When you are close and there are no filters then the experience of love, trust, and acceptance is rich and immediate and almost tangible.
When you are not close or not as close, which often is simply natural and reflects what is, then in spirit there is still a situation of generic lovingkindness and equanimity.

When you are close but there are conscious or unconscious filters brought into spirit ("the integrity gap"), then it is either immediately apparent or will bubble up and come forth as soon as you can acknowledge it. You are safe to discuss anything in spirit in the deepest honesty. It's how I wish all or most of humanity was right this mo.

Sometimes, we need time to reflect and meditate on our own, and to sort our intent and our feelings. But there is never a requirement to work through your anger and fear alone in spirit, and in situations where you feel you are experiencing these for any reason then IMO you should always consider asking the guides &/or trusted soul fam to be present for support and centreing if you feel vulnerable or weak. Or if you simply need or prefer presence, support, and affirmation.

It is one of those things that is hard to describe, but it's so blissful living in your unfiltered truth with one another, your close soul fam, and with the guides, despite what needs sorted and so forth. It's so blissful that it's somewhat of a wet blankie or a buzzkill to acknowledge the reality that everyone around you is at their own place and may not need to or be ready to be in this place.

I find it is a huge sanity saver, living free of filters, and I try to whatever degree possible to live in this place of centreness day-to-day, white lies permitting . However sometimes the gap catches me up and throws me off centre, mainly due to some residual fear. But time spent consciously in spirit (yoga nidra), particularly during sleep, is extremely healing.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke