View Single Post
Old 18-12-2017, 06:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
From the perpective of Oneness as the only reality, it is impossible not to be integrated in the way you suggest because that integration (total connection to Oneness) is not dependant on the state you are in. Oneness is all states. This of course includes the state of not realizing any of this, because it is already Oneness not realizing! Even the feeling of non integration/disconnection is not disconnected for the same reason.

Well yes and no I say. I get what you saying and I know this now. But those who are lost and confused, with feelings of being disconnected tend to walk through a process that over time brings the realizations that they are not, and never were. The process and unfolding of yourself to come back to that awareness, for SOME, ( I know many and myself as one) Is that there is a very real sense of disconnection and so the seeking to discover yourself in this way doesn't just flick a switch on. It is a life process sometimes a very long one that becomes their experience to discover this as a greater awareness. If you had of told me this twenty years ago, my internal world wouldn't have even comprehended this as you are suggesting it is.

Experience is a good teacher. I view myself in all this as someone who has had to integrate the pieces into one piece in myself to actually be able to say. Oh yes I get it now, not because someone told me, but because I did the work on myself, to discover it for myself.

Quote:
Yes for the resonance between mind and the concept, it seems as though there has to be some frequency/vibration matching going on. As is often suggested in NA (and by N in the example given)ripeness for the resonance may have to do with a state of despair that nothing is working for the seeker. N does not say that to everyone and promotes practise in most cases, I guess because most are not in despair. So I guess he recognises which response is relevant depending on where he perceives the character of the seeker to be at. So as I often say here one size does not fit all, and it depends on the character.

Exactly one size doesn't fit all in the greater scheme of life and experiences, awareness and knowing. And that can be associated to the whole interconnectedness and oneness that many haven't a clue about. Many have to "EXperience" themselves in life to grow and understand themselves as they are. Some don't even consider oneness, just a life and their own and others experiences. There is much to consider as someone who may understand there is nothing to realize in relation to oneness and it just is.
It is really only about those seeking to go that deep to know, or as you suggest, they just know.

Quote:
Where are you at with all this?

What do you mean?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder