View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 08:53 PM
Master
You can raise the vibration of others by you having a high vibration your self; it is not necessary to say or do anything when the presence of unconditional love is flowing from you. Their disturbing vibrations are just an opportunity for you to go deeper into your own and come up with even a greater presence that will emanate from you.

I was dating a woman who had a couple of kids and I went over to that woman’s’ house; her kids were bouncing off the walls, yelling and screaming at each other, throwing things and running around the house. I sat on the couch with their mother, held her hands, asked her to empty herself and clear her mind. In a very short period of time the kids settled down and began to whisper at each other. I believe it was the vibrations from me and their mother meditating that moved them to do this.

I have experienced this many times; both as a sender of such meditative vibrations and as a receiver of such vibrations which someone else was giving off. Young children, and babies, will usually respond generally to the quality of our thoughts and emotions without us even saying a word to them, our unspoken attitude can also leave a lasting impression. The adage “be the peace which you want to see in this world also extends to our homes; although I will admit it does not always work because other people have their own agenda, passions, conditioning, mindset, etc., and they may not want to experience peace; people like this are usually ready for combat and you have to disarm them before going any further.

P.S. Family group activities, or games, may work also, especially if the activity or game has an element of consciousness raising.