View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 02:15 PM
Master
Very interesting post, Angelic Star!
Most resonates with me, although I do not really get the "overextended mental and emotional energy" bit? What do you mean by that?

I don't see myself walk all over someone for a lifetime, I simply cannot be bothered. I can indeed get angry -although it hardly happens anymore since I got a tad older and wiser - but I cannot hold on to a grudge for long.
However, if I was to walk all over someone they would notice it for sure Like you said, I'd likely do it a couple of times (I'm actually laughing out loud at the thought now ) But a lifetime? The few times would be enough for the other to remember to not mess with me.
But again, these are extremely rare occasions. I cannot even remember the last time something like that happened, other than in my thoughts. I am way too sensitive, loving and peaceful for such things. I'd have to be provoked for yonks in order to get to such behaviour.

I'm quite surprised to see you mention peaceful -so true!!!- and the emotional depth, also spot on! I never knew this was Taurus, I always thought it was my Pisces moon. I guess that explains why I am so supersensitive, the Taurus depth and the Pisces moon on top of that?

Venus, I've never understood the importance and influence of Venus until very recently. I possibly don't get the full extent of it yet.
But I jokingly said to my man "As long as you cherish me as a goddess -what I need as I'm ruled by Venus- I have no problem adoring you as a God." (he's ruled by the Sun)
It was jesting for the most part, but after I'd said that it began to dawn on me just how true that statement is! I do need to feel cherished. If a man doesn't give me that feeling, I lose interest. I really need that, not from neediness, it's just how I'm wired.
Do you recognize that bit?

Or would that have to do with having Venus in Aries, which can cause me to have a 'short li'l span of attention'

Anyhow, very interesting, thanks for sharing!