View Single Post
Old 14-05-2012, 12:46 PM
Master
When I was little, I used to see and hear people talking right before I went to sleep. My eyes were closed but I could see individuals and zoom in on them, and hear their conversations. They always stood on a vast road. As I got older, I lost that ability.

I've had a lullaby experience too. When my daughter was a baby and in the middle of day, a spirit lady came into my home and sung a beautiful, old fashioned lullaby for 3 hours straight. Her voice was distant yet clear and seemed to stem from somewhere in our living room. I searched the entire house for her voice and could not quite pinpoint the source. She would return on and off over the years. I can sense her. Firends told me that I have ties to her, and that she is a very evolved soul. Unfortunately, I don't know how to communicate with her.

There's a child spirit that would occassionally visit my son. Once he sang to me and because I had a really bad headache that night, and a bit frightened, I kinda ignored him. He also sang a lullaby.

On occassions, epecially between 2010-2011, I would hear lots of partying, and lound music, but muffled. It would keep me from sleep. My son has told me that it was his spirit protectors. They love to party. I have no idea why they always partied to the left of my bed. I never told them to tone it down for fear of insulting them. Now that my son no longer sees them, I don't hear them any more.

Recently, I've been hearing a lot of humming in my right ear, occassionally on my left. When I meditate,or trying to sleep, I would hear bells, or some type of humming music.

I too, do not feel threatened upon hearing the voices/singing. I believe lullabyes are loving music/energies. The spirits are sending us their love.

I've never communicated with them and I wish I knew how to.