View Single Post
Old 18-02-2019, 12:06 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralwanderer
Not sure if this is posted in the right forum. I’ll be glad to move it if needed.

Recently I’ve started exploring my intuitive abilities and have been reading people to whom I’m close. I was really growing in my ability. Then one of my dear friends told me it’s unethical to do this unless I have the person’s explicit permission. I had never considered this before. Now my development in this area has come to a screeching halt.

Can anyone share their views on this? If I have infringed on people’s privacy in doing this, I truly am very sorry! I would never share what I have discovered or do it for personal gain...
After practicing transcendental meditation for about 1 year and eating “vegetarian” and living a “hermits” life, 18 years ago, I started getting “unwanted” ideas/messages about people.

Several times I got ideas/messages that the cashier was dishonest when entering a store.
1 time I got the idea/message about a relatives dead, who died the next week.

And after many more unwanted messages I started to change my lifestyle starting in 2005 after receiving a vague message about my mother who died after a couple of days doing the hajj in Saudi- Arabia.