Thread: light warrior
View Single Post
Old 16-02-2019, 09:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemens
Sorry for my late response. I just can't write daily - has to do with my deperession....

Why do you consider Vienna as a romantic place? I would prefer to live in London. Actually I want to live in the U.S, New York or so. I love the US-American mentality and spirit. And Britain is the most America-like country within Europe.

At the moment really nothing can turn me on - again: depression. Sometimes I have visions of these worlds I will live in in the future. They feel quite good.

In the past I thought I had a “mission” or something like that in my current life. Not so. Now I think the purpose of my life is just to wait and sit it out.

Literally everything? So you are a pro capitalist? Would surprise me...

No problem. I find it difficult to some times respond to posts straight away, the vibe has to be right.

Vienna being a romantic place, I think it's a British thing or maybe its just me, there is some thing in the sound of the name, its like we see the French as share'ring a bottle of wine with there friends and family when having a meal, or the Germans having no sense of humor.

Your visions of other worlds sounds really interesting, I've had some but they have been very brief.

Do you take any thing to help you cope with your depression.

No I would not call my self a pro capitalist. What is it about capatalisum that makes you say you are pro capitalist. I think we should all be equal and work towards the good of all people, the animals and are planet, until then there will always be problems. I support the eco warriors and hunt saboteurs, to me in these days they are the leading light of the light warrior.
in places where others do not.

Last edited by Pagandell : 16-02-2019 at 06:30 PM.