View Single Post
Old 15-02-2019, 01:23 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonLon
yeah it's kinda scary I hear some do get sick or even lose their lives thanks to the wrong way of doing it (the healing)...I actually have seen it myself, too...they use up their own energy instead of the infinite one from the Universe without knowing how to recharge it or simply get the disease from the patients without knowing how to handle the bad energies they receive during the healing.
It's one thing to be a healer but quite another to be knowledgeable of how everything works, I guess!! So I kind of leave it all to God I personally don't think as far as you get the right result, everything is OK...because you know, there'll be a karma for everything...that's surely one of the reason why you shouldn't be helping someone unless you are asked in many cases.
While you say that it's one thing to be a healer and another to be knowledgeable, shouldn't a healer - a real honest-to-goodness healer - have the knowledge before they start healing?

This is where kamma-vipaka - the results of your intention/action - comes in. If you intended to be a true healer then you'd also learn all the knowledge you could find, learn from expert healers... That way the 'result of your intentions' is that you become a true healer and don't put them or yourself in jeopardy because of your actions. If the healing is done the wrong way it's not the energies that are bad, again the energies are a result of their kamma-vipaka. Energy is just energy and nothing more.