View Single Post
Old 13-02-2019, 03:56 AM
Master
Clio you can look at my transits if you want hehe.. I haven't spent a lot of time on them, but when I do the short report forecast on Astrodienst about what big aspects and stuff are coming up for the year or so ahead, they always make a lot of awesome sense.
Your chart sounds pretty magical, with the earthy Taurus Moon to help you ground those energies to be more productive

Aunt Bud those are some interesting things I've not heard of, Antiscia and process research. I like that name Antiscia

Element oh that is an amazing sounding chart Tony, no wonder I found you so impressive in the other threads. 1984 is the year I was born hehe.
Progressions are something I know next to nothing about. I joined a small forum recently where the veteran Astrologer/Psychologist offers what he calls Existential Astrological Analysis, and I think he did a Secondary Progression for one of the first steps to see what my "Now" was like.. is that the one that looks at like the year after you were born? well I don't know how the early year chart correlates to now but anyways his forum is a great gift, and basically he just asks you how you've found certain houses or placements to play in your life and then how you can transform for the better being aware of that.. I am not doing his process and forum justice, but anyways thankfully someone told me about it when I posted a thread on an Astrology forum and it is just the type of thing I would be interested in. but I don't even know if it was the secondary progression or what kind, there are a couple things he does that I wasn't familiar with, tertiary charts too I think.
That is cool you've done rectification and had success with it, as well as speculation!

iamthat cool I have my Moon in the 7th house also. Very interesting esoteric sign summaries, thank you for sharing those! I like that about Sagittarius.. it especially makes sense because it's the sign after Scorpio and Scorpio is associated with going so deep and possibly dark places and facing demons, etc.. I have one personal planet in Sagittarius, Mars, but as I described above in my first post I have more going on there, so I need to understand that sign and those placements better, especially since they may be tied with my destiny so to speak.

Not sure if anyone knows anything about this point, but my Midheaven is conjunct the Galactic Center, and my fiance has his Ascendant conjunct it, and my baby's Saturn is lol if that means anything.
A couple other interesting things about my daughter's chart, are that she has her Sun and Moon conjunct her Midheaven at 26 & 29 degrees, and since the Sun & Moon represent the father and mother someone told me that this placement suggests that we'll have a bigger impact on her life than usual. and another silly but unlikely thing is that the numbers 26 and 29 are the dates of his and my births, me born on September 26th and he the 29th.. and then her Ascendant is actually the same degree as my Mom's Sun sign 11 degrees Aquarius. The fact that this is all effected by the exact time she was born makes it seem more meaningful, cuz as some say babies do, I think it is true she chose what time to come lol.. They wanted me to deliver her well before she was born and I guess I was in labor for pretty many hours, but she took her sweet time hehe and was also born on my sister's birthday. One other thing is that her Sun & Moon being at those late degrees, they are conjunct my South Node, and thus opposition my North Node, which her IC conjuncts.. so I think we've got a lot to teach and learn through each other. I know that is true of any mother and daughter, but I haven't put a ton of research into her chart or our synastry, these things just seemed pretty intriguing and notable. She also has a Scorpio stellium like me, with her Venus and Jupiter there as well. I just love her infinitely lol, she is just the absolute most preciousest.. but I know I need to change some of my behavior and habits to help raise her better because she is a bit demanding sometimes.. if that's an acceptable word to describe babies being super babyish.. most of the time she is just a darling perfect funny angel though. there is one other thing that makes it a miracle she was born when she was, it was just meant to be