View Single Post
Old 13-02-2019, 01:30 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Well think about it, he is the mastermind behind everything in the universe and every small detail about a person's life. The fact alone that he allows 'satan' to do what he pleases with innocent people only proves my point. But you know, I don't even hate god. I am merely against him because I feel he is against me. And I have no interest in worshipping a god with only malevolent intentions towards my life.
I too, sometimes wonder why God lets Satan have his own way. I'll always try to explain this to mother and she doesn't believe it. God could've stopped 9/11, God could've stopped most (not all, but most) of these mass shootings from happening. You know why? Because he has the power and letting Satan get his way is proof that the end times are near! It's almost as if he's letting Satan get away with it, so the end times can hurry up. That better not mean I can no longer reincarnate! The rapture shouldn't be the end, you know! Why are innocent people like me ALWAYS suffering bad karma when we clearly don't deserve it? It's those horrible lowlife bullies who deserve it more! The fact that they caused their victims to commit suicide is enough for them to rot in Hell (or at the very least, get cancer or ALS in their next lives). If I were the president of the United States, I'd pass a law to where they would sentence bullies to life in prison for making their victims take their own lives! This injustice bull**** is really getting old and is why our world is in such anarchy!