View Single Post
Old 17-04-2012, 03:02 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind's Eye
What you are saying here is not far from what science is discovering. Scientists have found that the entire universe seems to be embedded with complex mathematical codes; hence they are beginning to say that life had to have been intelligently designed. There is so much complexity behind all this that is I were to to try and write it here, it would be far too long to read. But the findings go far beyond natural selection and evolution so greatly that even the evolutionists are seeking a new theory on how life and the universe came to be. But naturally, some will try to debunk these findings because they refuse to let go of their old ideologies.

Thanks for posting this; you are a very intelligent and perceptive individual.

Surely, you are too kind Mind's Eye. I thank and agree with you, and as soon as I can post actual links, will put some up myself. I have read much of Paul Davies, and he agrees with what we have proposed, as do many well-respected scientists. Even Einstein believed in some form of higher power or spirit :

"Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man, and one in the face of which we with our modest powers must feel humble." - A.E.

Many Blessings : )

QuanKev