View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 08:25 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have put here some that I have used over the years. One's that have resonated with me along the path, and that have helped others I know.

Remember that a crystal might work for you for a time then loose its luster to your energy, so you change things up. Its about what energy works with your energy fields.

I use Clear Quartz with any other crystals I have with me.

The root chakra is associated with the color red.

Red Jasper:
Strong protector to absorb negative energies, good for grounding

Garnet:
Cleansing crystal, purification and balance energy.

Hematite:
Greek for the word “blood” not for those new to crystals, as put direct on the skin it can at times leave a burn like mark.
Strong blocker for negative energy, will root your whole body to the Earth.

Amber:
Used to calm the body and gently energize the energy flow. Used in healing to bring relief to physical pains.

Carnelian:
This is good for motivating the creative side of life. The success crystal.

The solar plexus is associated with the color yellow.

Agate:
This is good for finding that physical strength to bring in the balance of harmony. It is said to be for good luck.

Citrine:
This is a for manifestation of affirmations and in sleep opens the dreams to imagination.

Tiger’s Eye:
This is the of self-confidence, it opens the doors to intuition, and to give more mental clarity to the gut feelings.

Yellow Jade:
This is a crystal that builds on personal confidence levels. Good in meditation for focus on life’s path or goals.

The heart chakra is associated with the colors green and pink.
Rose Quartz:
The crystal of “Love” it is the stone of compassions.

Amazonite:
This is good crystal for communications with your Higher Self, or Guides. It aligns what you think with what you want to speak.

Aventurine:
This is the crystal of leadership, it brings in prosperity.

The throat chakra corresponds with the color blue.

Turquoise:
Associated with water, and at times Atlantis and Lumera. It is a strong protection crystal, brings in inner peace.

Celestite:
Communications with the inner self. Helps with oppression, definition below.
Oppression: the feeling of being heavily burdened, mentally or physically, by troubles, adverse conditions, anxiety, etc.

Blue Apatite:
This is the crystal of creativity and clearer communications to find the end results of your goals.

The third eye chakra is associated with the color indigo.

Sodalite:
Crystal of intellect, to enhance memory clarity and focus on concentrations.

Lapis Lazuli:
This is a power crystal, wisdom, truth and judgements. It is a crystal for intuition connections.

Sapphire:
A crystal of happiness, good for the resolution of issues, leading to fulfillment of your goals.

The crown chakra is associated with the color violet or white.

Clear Quartz:
This crystal is a good one to use with any other stones as it’s a good magnifier of energy. It is the stone that connects the Soul to that place of Enlightenment.

Moonstone:
This crystal opens the heart (so watch for emotions opening)
Opens you to love all around you.

Amethyst:
This is the crystal of the Royal. It is a good one for healing and self-esteem.

Lynn